Mrs. Reaves Physical Education
Combs High School
Physical Education 2021/022
About Mrs. (Coach) Reaves:
I am super excited for a new year here at Combs High School!!! I look forward to implementing our school moto "Together we can, Together we will". I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you becoming physically fit throughout the school year.
* Attended/Graduated Eastern Washington University, Washington State
* Bachelors of Science Sports Medicine
* Bachelors of Arts Physical Education Minor in Nutrition
* Division 1 Athlete in Track and Field
* 22 Years Teaching K-12 Physical Education
* CHS Sprint and Hurdle Coach "Lets Goooo"!!!!
* CHS Head Girls Cross Country Coach
Respect and Diversity Statement: All individuals have a right to an educational environment free from bias, prejudice and bigotry. As members of the Combs High School educational community, students are expected to refrain from participating in acts of harassment that are designed to demean another student's race, gender, ethnicity, religious preference, disability or sexual orientation. Students at Combs High School will respect each other.