Thanks for a great 2017-18 school year! Senior finals are now in the books and all we have left is underclassmen finals and graduation.
For all parents/guardians and students:
SENIOR GRADUATION PRACTICE INFORMATION:
Please remember that we have two graduation practices and it is mandatory that you attend both practices.
- - This practice will be held in the big gym. The start time is Please go through the front office when coming on campus and go directly to the big gym. We anticipate that this practice will go until Please keep in mind there are students still taking final exams during this time.
- - This practice will begin in your assigned room (You will get your room assignment at the previous practice.) You will report to your assigned room at and we will line up and proceed to the football field. We anticipate that this practice will go until
- Graduation is on . The ceremony will begin at Graduates will need to report to their assigned room no later than no later.
- The graduation ceremony is days away. Here are some things you need to know:
- The ceremony begins at on Tuesday, May 22 at the Coyote Stadium
- Parking lots at CHS and Ranch Elementary will open at —this year a shuttle bus will circle the parking lots to provide drop off at the main entrance of the stadium
- The shuttle will only be a delivery service. Unfortunately, as families and guests leave the event, the Pinal County Sheriffs are in charge of traffic control and have asked that shuttle bus not operate so that guests can leave in a timely manner.
- There are a few items item that are not allowed on campus: coolers, noise makers, e-cigarettes and vape pens and other non-school approved items.
- Handicap parking is available near the main entrance to the stadium. Handicap seating is on the football field.
- To reserve a handicap seat, please contact Cindy Roup at 480-882-3554 with the name of the person who needs the reserved seat
- Seating is on a first-come basis.
- are half-days for our current 9-11th graders. Testing will be periods 1, 3,5 and periods 2,4,6 . The buses will leave right after dismissal. No lunch will be served.
Summer School 2018
- Summer school begins . The registration portal is open on the J.O. Combs website www.jocombs.org go to the Community Education tab to sign up. You can also find the link on the CHS site under Academics https://combshs.jocombs.org/. Summer school will be Mondays-Thursdays with all Fridays off. There will be two sessions an AM and PM session. Please registrar today, when sections are full, the portal will close, do not miss your opportunity!
- are half-days for our underclassmen. Breakfast will be the only meal served. No lunches will be provided.
Coyote Clubs/Activities and Sports:
- The CHS booster club is hosting their second annual mattress fundraiser that supports senior scholarships. The mattresses and pillows are brand name and up to 50% off retail price. They will have samples for trying out just as if you were going to a mattress store. The orders will be delivered within a few weeks. This event will be held at Combs Traditional Academy in the gym. Please see the attached flyer for details.
Athletic and Activities calendar:
Thanks for a great year of sports at CHS. See you next fall.
J.O. Combs Unified Schools
Join us for a variety of fun activities this summer!
- Combs Kidz Summer Camp: Check out the calendar of events including weekly themes and field trips. Camp is for children ages 5 -13.
- Young Coyotes Camp: Fun times ahead for your 3 or 4 year old at camp this summer. Join us for weekly themes and activities!
- Summer Enrichment Classes: Grossology, Summer Theater, and Krafty Kids are just a few of the exciting classes offered for elementary aged students this summer. Register today to ensure a spot!
- Sports Camps: Join our Combs High School Coaches and learn new or refine current skills in basketball and football! Coyotes Hoopster Basketball Camp CHS Football Academy