Spring Break is here and our students and staff will be off the week of . Students will return to school on with our regular schedule. There will be no Coyote Update sent on because of spring break. The publication will return on .
For all parents/guardians and students:
- For our out of district students is the deadline for your re-application for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact our main office for the documents or see our J.O. Combs website. With registration for the 2018-19 school year underway; we need each family of a future 9,10 and 11th grader to fill out the attached intent to return survey. With your family information, you will be better able to predict student enrollment which will effect staffing for teachers at CHS. Your information is critical to this process. Thank you for filling this out. The survey will be open until March 2. https://goo.gl/forms/
COUNSELING DEPARTMENT: Upcoming events from the CHS counselors, please add these dates to your calendar. Students, please see your counselor for more information on these post-secondary opportunities.
- CAC Accuplacer test--- (please see your counselor for more information)
- 4th quarter events coming soon…….stay tuned.
Summer School 2018
- It is not too early to start planning for summer school. The registration portal is open on the J.O. Combs website www.jocombs.org go to the Community Education tab to sign up. You can also find the link on the CHS site under Academics https://combshs.jocombs.org/. Summer school will be Mondays-Thursdays with all Fridays off. There will be two sessions an AM and PM session. Please registrar today, when sections are full, the portal will close, do not miss your opportunity! Also, scholarships are available for tuition, please see the attachment to apply and to learn about this opportunity.
Free/Reduced Applications: Are accepted all year long.
- Students who are eligible for free and/or reduced lunch are also eligible for free and/or reduced breakfast daily. Students may also receive a reduction on AP Exams, tutoring scholarships and college scholarships. Make sure your student is afforded every opportunity. Parents may also submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application online. Please visit https://secure.ezmealapp.com/
Default.aspxto begin the process. Please call 480-987-5312 if you need any assistance.
- EzSchoolpay.com: This is an online payment option for parents to add money and monitor student accounts. Please call 480-987-5312 for your student’s ID number. Checking your child’s account balance and making payments online are great benefits. There is a $2.50 processing fee for each transaction.
Coyote Clubs/Activities and Sports:
- CHS has a wonderful booster club that is dedicated to supporting students and our school community. Please see the attached flyer for an upcoming fundraising event.
- The second annual “Concert and Dinner Under the Stars” is set for Tuesday, March 27th from 6-8:00pm. Please see the attached flyer for details to his special event.
Athletic and Activities calendar:
Friday, March 9 - Sand Volleyball @ Fountain Hills
Track @ Benjamin Franklin High School
- Baseball HOME vs. Dysart JV/VAR:
Softball @ Dysart JV/VAR:
- Baseball HOME vs. Estrella Foothills
JV Baseball @ Estrella Foothills
- BASEBALL HOME vs. Dysart JV/VAR
SOFTBALL @ Dysart
- BASEBALL HOME vs. Estrella Foothills
JV @ Estrella Foothills
- SAND VOLLEYBALL HOME vs. Chandler Prep
- BASEBALL HOME vs. Washington JV/VAR
- BASEBALL @ Higley
JV @ Casteel
SOFTBALL HOME vs. Washington
JV @ Washington
BOYS TENNIS HOME vs. Arcadia
GIRLS TENNIS @ Arcadia
- BASEBALL @ Washington
SOFTBALL @ Chandler Prep Tournament
JV HOME vs. Casteel
BOYS TENNIS @ Seton Catholic
GIRLS TENNIS HOME vs. Seton Catholic
SAND VOLLEYBALL HOME vs. Valley Christian
- SOFTBALL @ Chandler Prep Tournament
- SOFTBALL @ Chandler Prep Tournament
Varsity Baseball beat Morence
- Varsity Softball beat Estrella Foothills, Higley, San Manuel, Blue Ridge, Tombstone, St. Mary’s, and Washington
- JV Boys Volleyball beat Sunrise Mountain
J.O. Combs Unified Schools:
- Please join us for the J.O. Combs Job Fair from at Combs High School. We are looking for people dedicated to improving the lives of our students. Visit www.jocombs.org under the Employment tab for a list of all current openings.