Thanks for a great registration turnout for the next school year. Our counselors and administration will now begin the process of building our master schedule for the next school year.
For all parents/guardians and students:
- For our out of district students https://goo.gl/forms/
is the deadline for your re-application for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact our main office for the documents or see our J.O. Combs website. With registration for the 2018-19 school year underway; we need each family of a future 9,10 and 11th grader to fill out the attached intent to return survey. With your family information, you will be better able to predict student enrollment which will effect staffing for teachers at CHS. Your information is critical to this process. Thank you for filling this out. The survey will be open until .
COUNSELING DEPARTMENT: Upcoming events from the CHS counselors, please add these dates to your calendar. Students, please see your counselor for more information on these post-secondary opportunities.
- CAC Accuplacer test--- (please see your counselor for more information)
- 4th quarter events coming soon…….stay tuned.
Registration for 2018-2019
- All registration will be completed by so if your student missed adding their classes to our course management system in their English class please have them see their counselor right away.
Summer School 2018
- It is not too early to start planning for summer school. The registration portal is open on the J.O. Combs website www.jocombs.org go to the Community Education tab to sign up. You can also find the link on the CHS site under Academics https://combshs.jocombs.org/. Summer school will be Mondays-Thursdays with all Fridays off. There will be two sessions an AM and PM session. Please registrar today, when sections are full, the portal will close, do not miss your opportunity! Also, scholarships are available for tuition, please see the attachment to apply and to learn about this opportunity.
Free/Reduced Applications: Are accepted all year long.
- Students who are eligible for free and/or reduced lunch are also eligible for free and/or reduced breakfast daily. Students may also receive a reduction on AP Exams, tutoring scholarships and college scholarships. Make sure your student is afforded every opportunity. Parents may also submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application online. Please visit https://secure.ezmealapp.com/
Default.aspxto begin the process. Please call 480-987-5312 if you need any assistance.
- EzSchoolpay.com: This is an online payment option for parents to add money and monitor student accounts. Please call 480-987-5312 for your student’s ID number. Checking your child’s account balance and making payments online are great benefits. There is a $2.50 processing fee for each transaction.
Coyote Clubs/Activities and Sports:
Athletic and Activities calendar:
Friday, February 23 - Sand Volleyball @ Mohave
- Baseball vs. Seton Catholic VAR HOME, Freshman @ Seton
Softball vs. Seton Catholic VAR HOME
Tennis vs. Coconino Girls HOME
Boys Volleyball @ Betty H Fairfax
- Baseball @ Florence Tournament
Softball vs. Estrella Foothills JV HOME, VAR @ Estrella
Tennis vs. Maricopa Girls HOME, Boys @ Maricopa
Sand Volleyball HOME vs. Scottsdale Prep
Track @ Higley
VAR Baseball @ Joe Padilla Tournament
Boys Tennis @ Shadow Mountain
Boys Volleyball HOME vs. Sunrise Mountain 4:00/5:00 p.m.
Girls Tennis HOME vs. Shadow Mountain
JV Baseball @ Higley
Fr/JV Softball @ Higley
VAR Softball HOME vs. Higley
Sand Volleyball @ North Pointe Prep
Cheer/Pom @ AZ State Cheer Tournament
- Fr/JV Softball HOME vs. St. Mary's
Varsity Softball @ St. Mary's
- JV/Varsity Baseball HOME vs. St. Mary's
Boys Tennis HOME vs. Greenway
Boys Volleyball HOME vs. Northwest Christian
Fr/JV Softball HOME vs. Washington
Varsity Softball @ Washington
- Boys Tennis @ Notre Dame Prep
Girls Tennis @ Greenway
- Varsity Baseball @ Casa Grande
JV Baseball HOME vs. Casa Grande
Boys Volleyball HOME vs. Westwood 4:00/5:00 p.m.
Fr/JV Softball @ Casa Grande
Varsity Softball HOME vs. Casa Grande
Sand Volleyball HOME vs. Veritas Prep
- Sand Volleyball @ Fountain Hills
Track @ Benjamin Franklin High School
- Boys Tennis defeated Sierra Linda
J.O. Combs Unified Schools:
- Please join us www.jocombs.org under the Employment tab for a list of all current openings. for the J.O. Combs Job Fair from at Combs High School. We are looking for people dedicated to improving the lives of our students. Visit