Registration for students is winding down our counselors will be finalizing student registration and following up with students who missed the in class registration. Thanks for your support of this important academic process. Remember that is Presidents’ Day—we will have no school in observance. School will begin on with our regular schedule.
For all parents/guardians and students:
- For our out of district students is the deadline for your re-application for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact our main office for the documents or see our J.O. Combs website. With registration for the 2018-19 school year underway; we need each family of a future 9,10 and 11th grader to fill out the attached intent to return survey. With your family information, you will be better able to predict student enrollment which will effect staffing for teachers at CHS. Your information is critical to this process. Thank you for filling this out. The survey will be open until . https://goo.gl/forms/
COUNSELING DEPARTMENT: Upcoming events from the CHS counselors, please add these dates to your calendar. Students, please see your counselor for more information on these post-secondary opportunities.
- Registration for the 2018-19 school year is Feb. 12th-16th
- CAC lunch visit is
Registration for 2018-2019
- In class registration will conclude in computer labs today. The counselors will be checking for signatures from parents/guardians and all teachers. If the document is incomplete without all the needed signatures, the student will be registrared at a different time.
- All registration will be completed by
Summer School 2018
- It is not too early to start planning for summer school. The registration portal is open on the J.O. Combs website www.jocombs.org go to the Community Education tab to sign up. You can also find the link on the CHS site under Academics https://combshs.jocombs.org/. Summer school will be Mondays-Thursdays with all Fridays off. There will be two sessions an AM and PM session. Please registrar today, when sections are full, the portal will close, do not miss your opportunity! Also, scholarships are available for tuition, please see the attachment to apply and to learn about this opportunity.
Free/Reduced Applications: Are accepted all year long.
- Students who are eligible for free and/or reduced lunch are also eligible for free and/or reduced breakfast daily. Students may also receive a reduction on AP Exams, tutoring scholarships and college scholarships. Make sure your student is afforded every opportunity. Parents may also submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application online. Please visit https://secure.ezmealapp.com/
Default.aspxto begin the process. Please call 480-987-5312 if you need any assistance.
- EzSchoolpay.com: This is an online payment option for parents to add money and monitor student accounts. Please call 480-987-5312 for your student’s ID number. Checking your child’s account balance and making payments online are great benefits. There is a $2.50 processing fee for each transaction.
Coyote Clubs/Activities and Sports:
Athletic and Activities calendar:
Friday, February 16 - Baseball HOME vs. Tempe (scrimmage)
Tuesday, February 20—Sand Volleyball vs. Queen Creek (scrimmage)
, - Baseball vs. Mingus JV/VAR HOME, Freshman @ Mingus
Softball @ Mingus
Tennis vs. Sierra Linda Girls HOME, Boys @ Sierra Linda
- Sand Volleyball @ Mohave
- Baseball vs. Seton Catholic VAR HOME, Freshman @ Seton
Softball vs. Seton Catholic VAR HOME
Tennis vs. Coconino Girls HOME
Boys Volleyball @ Betty H Fairfax
- Baseball @ Florence Tournament
Softball vs. Estrella Foothills JV HOME, VAR @ Estrella
Tennis vs. Maricopa Girls HOME, Boys @ Maricopa
Sand Volleyball HOME vs. Scottsdale Prep
Track @ Higley
Winter sports wrap-up:
Freshmen, JV and Varsity girls’ basketball teams all beat Cortez---a great end of the season win for the program. Congratulations!
Eight wrestlers are participating in the state tournament in Prescott
Corbin Nelson—State runner up in his weight class
Isiah Jacobs—State runner up in his weight class
- Spring sports begin —please support your favorite team with your attendance.
J.O. Combs Unified Schools:
- Please join us for the J.O. Combs Job Fair from at Combs High School. We are looking for people dedicated to improving the lives of our students. Visit www.jocombs.org under the Employment tab for a list of all current openings.