Student registration has begun for the 2018-19 school year. Please see the important information in this update.
For all parents/guardians and students:
- Banner Health provide FREE health care services to children who are uninsured. Any uninsured child is welcome clinics and can obtain health care such as a sports physical, well child check, immunizations, sick care (cold, flu, strep, pink eye, ear infection, UTI, etc.) and they can provide low-cost referrals for specialty care needs as well. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- The annual E4T Conference for our junior Coyotes is This is the curriculum of the day for all Junior students so all students are expected to attend..
- Queen Creek and Combs High School are extremely fortunate to be able to partner in presenting the E4T (Elevate for ) conference sponsored by Chic-fil-a this year on at the Queen Creek High School campus. This is an opportunity for Juniors Students from a few different schools to meet with area business leaders as well as college recruiters to help them with the skills and education needed to obtain a good job. We are looking for volunteers to help with the event. We will need help greeting students and making sure they know where they are going. We will need assistance during the breakout sessions as well as during lunch. We are looking to have 30 volunteers assist throughout the conference. We will need volunteers from Please contact the volunteer coordinator, Jeff Horton, at email@example.com or at (480) 987-5979 if you are able to assist.
COUNSELING DEPARTMENT: Upcoming events from the CHS counselors, please add these dates to your calendar. Students, please see your counselor for more information on these post-secondary opportunities.
- EVIT EXPO 1/27 on their campus in Mesa.
- E4T Conference for all Juniors at QCHS is
- CAC lunch visit 2/20
Registration for 2018-2019
- January 23 one-on-one meetings for all students will begin with their counselor. This is when each student will have credit check, a transcript review and all students will receive their course catalog and their registration paperwork.
- registration begins in computer labs. The counselors will be checking for signatures from parents/guardians and all teachers. If the document is incomplete without all the needed signatures, the student will be registrared at a different time. To ensure the best chance for securing student first choices for electives, all students and their families must check the registration document for accuracy and staff/parent or guardian signatures.
- All registration will be completed by .
Free/Reduced Applications: Are accepted all year long.
- Students who are eligible for free and/or reduced lunch are also eligible for free and/or reduced breakfast daily. Students may also receive a reduction on AP Exams, tutoring scholarships and college scholarships. Make sure your student is afforded every opportunity. Parents may also submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application online. Please visit https://secure.ezmealapp.com/
Default.aspxto begin the process. Please call 480-987-5312 if you need any assistance.
- EzSchoolpay.com: This is an online payment option for parents to add money and monitor student accounts. Please call 480-987-5312 for your student’s ID number. Checking your child’s account balance and making payments online are great benefits. There is a $2.50 processing fee for each transaction.
Coyote Clubs/Activities and Sports:
Athletic and Activities calendar:
- Freshman/JV Wrestling @ Mesquite
- Boys Basketball @ Washington
Girls Basketball HOME vs. Washington 4:00/5:30/7:00
, - Boys Basketball HOME vs. Apache Junction 4:00/5:30/7:00
Girls Basketball @ Apache Junction
- Girls Basketball HOME vs. Cortez 4:00/5:30/7:00
Spring Sports - Tryouts Begin (Baseball, Softball, Boys Volleyball, Sand Volleyball, Tennis, Track)
- Baseball HOME vs. Tempe (scrimmage)
- JV Boys Basketball beat Coronado
- Freshman Boys Basketball beat Coronado
- Varsity Girls Basketball beat Cortez
- Freshman Girls Basketball beat Coronado, Cortez and Dysart
- JV Boys Soccer beat Apache Junction
- Varsity Girls Soccer beat Apache Junction and tied Coronado and Washington
- JV Girls Soccer tied Apache Junction
J.O. Combs Unified Schools:
- Combs Middle School Open House: Parents, incoming 7th graders, and new students are invited to an Open House at Combs Middle School beginning at for middle school overview, school tour, and staff introductions.
- It is not too early to think about kindergarten—our Combs Elementary schools have scheduled their open house for the youngest of our future Coyotes. Please see the attached flyer for more information.